Features of the company sturgeon feed Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh
- Production of high protein and low fat feed to improve meat quality and egg extraction
- Feed production to increase growth and reduce feed conversion ratio, reduce skeletal abnormalities, improve immune function and increase resistance to disease and stress and …..
- The use of special supplements and stimulants to increase gonadal volume, atrium at puberty and the quality of caviar and reproductive material of caviar breeders, as well as increase the quantity and quality of caviar and increase the efficiency of artificial reproduction and …
Feed size (mm)
10 g to reproduce
Fish weight (grams)
Farmed caviar feed company Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh:
The specialists in Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company provided four groups of feed for the sturgeon fish taking into account their nutrition physiology and needs:
1- Starter feed of sturgeon fish of Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company EX-AS:
Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company produces a type of starter feed (EX-AS) for surgeon fry fish. Considering the nutritional and economic value of caviar, we should know that different types of fish food and diet affect the increase or decrease of meat compounds (such as protein, fat, minerals) and fertility. Therefore, nutrition is not only important in increasing the growth and production of fish, it also affects the meat quality and egg extraction from them. If fish farmers are looking for more growth and production, they should know that the feed or ready-made diet is as important as water quality in affecting their activity and success. Therefore, they should be cautious about the food they purchase. For this purpose, Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company is trying to help fish farmers in selecting the proper food by producing various types of feed in terms of shape and formulation.
2- Pre-grower Feed of Sturgeon Fish of Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh CompanyEX-A PG:
The company has prepared three types of pre-grower feed for sturgeon fish (EX-A PG1, EX-A PG2, EX-A PG3). Due to their carnivorous characteristic and life in deep water, sturgeon fish need foods that meet all their nutritional needs. The feed types have different shapes and formulation, depending on different stages of growth. By considering all the items of a diet, Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company produces a complete and suitable diet for the pre-grower stage of sturgeon which meets all the nutritional needs of the fish during various stages of life. This diet also leads to more growth and reduced food conversion rate, reduced skeletal abnormalities, improved immune system, and increased resistance against illness and stress… etc. It has been tried, in the process of feed production, to prevent contamination in the breeding environment by providing proper consistency, stability, and intactness of feed grains even after reaching the bottom.
3- Grower Feed of Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company EX-A G:
Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company produces 5 types of grower feed (EX-A G1, EX-A G2, EX-A G3, EX-A G4, EX-A G5). This diet tries to balance the protein-to-fat ratio to obtain the best growth rate and the most appropriate FCR, given the slow growth of sturgeon. This feed supports the proper growth and development of cartilage by supplying the necessary amounts of vitamins and minerals. On the other hand, using the latest technology in feed production leads to well-balanced density that will make the feed grains fall deep into the water which assures the maximum use of the food.
4- Seed Fish Feed of Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company EX-A B:
This feed is produced for seed fish in two periods: preservation of the seed fish (EX-A B1) and reproduction of the fish (EX-A B2). Given the importance of caviar production and the fact that Iranian caviar is one of the most famous caviars in the world, Kimiyagaran-e Taghziyeh Company produces and formulates a proper balance of nutritional needs in the vitellogenesis stage using the best raw materials (high-quality and digestible materials) for seed fish. This feed has special supplements and stimulants that will eventually lead to increased gonadal volume, maturation at puberty, improved caviar quality and sturgeon reproductive material, and it also increases the quantity and quality of caviar and increases the efficiency of artificial reproduction.
Physical characteristics and analyses of Sturgeon feeds
Note 1: The feeding times are highly associated with the oxygen percentage and the farm water temperature.
- Due to the nutritional and economic value of ration caviar and the type of food Fish affects the reduction or increase of meat compounds (such as protein, fat, and minerals) and fertility. Therefore, nutrition not only increases growth Fish production is very important in meat quality and egg extraction. In this regard, the company has tried to help breeders to choose good and quality food by producing high-protein, low-fat sturgeon.
- Due to their carnivorous characteristic and life in deep water, sturgeon fish need foods that meet all their nutritional needs. The type of feed also has different shapes and formulations depending on the different stages of growth. The specialists of Kimiagran Nutrition Company, taking into account all the cases, produce a complete and appropriate diet for different stages of sturgeon, which meets the nutritional needs of fish in different stages of life, and also leads to increased growth and reduced feed conversion ratio, reducing anomalies.Skeletal, improves the function of the immune system and increases resistance to disease and stress,.. etc. In the process of feed production, it has been tried to prevent the contamination of the breeding environment by creating proper consistency and stability and non-rupture of feed grains even after reaching the substrate.
- Productive sturgeon feed also has special supplements and stimulants that ultimately lead to increased gonadal volume, maturation at puberty and quality of caviar and sturgeon reproductive material, as well as increase the quantity and quality of caviar and increase artificial reproduction efficiency.